Tuesday, September 24, 2013

anyway

I'm trying, with more success some days than others, to see the good. To seek the positive. To notice the goodness and beauty. I think it's important for a lot of reasons. So: I have smart, healthy, funny babies. I have a wonderful friend who will laugh and drink and cry with me when she visits this weekend. I have people I love, that love me back. I have great recipes for both peanut noodles and pineapple fried rice. I have great jewelry and scarves. I can always find something gross on cable to watch. ("Momma, are you watching a murder show again?" "Yes baby. Better go in the other room.") I have a stack of unread books waiting for me. I laugh almost every day, at least once. You know, I'm a lucky girl. I may not have everything I want, but I certainly have everything I need, and that's the best thing to focus on. Love to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment