Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dear you:

Dear you: I know you think that I'm heartless. And conniving. And devoid of remorse. None of these are true. I am flawed, yes. But if you think that I'm not sorry for the hurt I've caused, you are sorely mistaken. If you think that I planned this course for myself... again, wrong. We are all people. We are all doing the best we can. I am trying, really hard, to love you, because that is the next right thing to do. I forgive you for the awful things you've said about me. If you knew the truth, you'd say even more. I understand how you feel... trust me, I do. I've been in your place. I know your pain. And I never wanted to cause that. I understand why you hate me. But I am trying to give you the grace you deserve. We are the same. We are part of one another. I accept this, and I love you as best I can. With hope, B.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. You are good. And amazing. And kind. I'm proud to know you.

    Xoxoxo
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. that you say this, makes me think it might be true. i love you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete