Saturday, July 13, 2013

Days

There are days. Days wherein I had to call 911 at 2 a.m. to have the police check on my upstairs neighbor, because her screaming and him throwing her around woke me up, and I want to ensure that he's not beating her to death. Days in which the girls, my sweet, kind, smart girls, whine and cry and argue so much that I have to revoke a plan to see a movie later in the afternoon AND text Santa regarding bad behavior. Days that are humid and sweaty and ill tempered. Days that you know that someone is doing something that you'd prefer they weren't. Days that you miss something you were REALLY looking forward to because your appendix tried to grenade its way out of your body. Days that nothing seems right and everything seems wrong and you can't picture ever being happy again. I don't like those days. I don't like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment